Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Today I got to experience a Super Target. I never knew they even existed until we moved and I saw one in Iowa. It was pretty huge. I needed some tennis shoes because there's a bike path right near our hotel but I didn't bring any good shoes. So I got some. Then went on a four mile walk with my brother and my dog.


Tonight for dinner we went to a place called Ingredient, where they serve a variety of foods for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with the freshest ingredients. It was really cool. The atmosphere was nice and relaxed, it was clean and the people were nice there. I chose the crunchy chipotle chicken wrap with fries and an Italian pomegranate soda. The wrap was delicious but it was really spicy, which I guess I could have assumed from "chipotle". The Italian soda was weird, it was mostly soda water with a tiny bit of flavor so it was kind of bitter. However my mouth was on fire half the time so I couldn't even taste it so it worked out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment